Condensia produces esters, polyesters and polyester-polyols used primarily in the PVC, Rubber, Lubricant, Polyurethane, adhesive, varnish and paint, cosmetics and personal care markets. In the last years we designed and developed a new range of biosustainable additives to use in biodegradable polymer applications, primarily PLA (Polylactic Acid).
The main industrial sectors where they are used are:
- Automotive (cables, components, canvas, upholstery, technical parts).
- Construction (electrical wiring, tapes, films for waterproofing, paints, caulks, varnishes, pigment pastes).
- Lubricants (oils for gears, turbines, compressors, motor vehicles).
- Food (packaging films and articles, adhesives for food contact).
- Footwear (flexible foams, thermoplastics).
- Household goods and stationery (adhesives, elastic films, surface coatings, inks).
- Accessories for industrial machinery (processing aids, printing rollers, conveyor belts, special greases and oils, tires for heavy machinery).
- Children's items (toys, balls).
- Medical devices (consumables).
- Cosmetics (emollients and creams).